Our location is very unique and our family are our dogs. We do have over 100 friendly and lovable dogs on site. "We are a place for people who love dogs"
We are located outside the city light pollution so northern lights are visible directly overhead of our lodge, no need to drive anywhere. In addition to that we are located right at the shores of a river and for as long as the river is no frozen (until late October) there is a chance to get mirror pictures of the Northern Lights.
About This Deal
We have a unique Lodge where you will spend 2 nights in one of our 4 guestrooms. Bathrooms facilities are shared between guest rooms.
One of the 2 days we will go for a visit to the Yukon Wildlife preserve and the Takhini Hot Spring. On the other day you will be part of exercising the dogs for the upcoming winter season, but not worry you wont have to run, you will be enjoying a ride on our Side by Side (golf cart) while the dogs are doing all the work.
Our lodge is ideally located to see the northern lights during night time if they are active. We will supply all the gear you will need to stay warm and comfortable as well as all meals while you are on site with us.
• Yukon Wildlife Preserve, KM 8/Mi 5 Takhini Hot Springs Rd, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 7A2 Canada
• Takhini Hot Springs, km 10 Takhini Hotsprings Road, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 7A2 Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We only offer small group travel and all our tours are outdoors. Mask are only required while in a vehicle or at the airport
- Side by Side for the excercize with the dogs
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up times can be arranged ahead of time depending on flight schedule
- Whitehorse Airport, Whitehorse, Yukon Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Muktuk Adventures Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.