Museum of Illusions is an impressive destination where illusions can be optical, photographic or interactive:
Optical: bewildering images that play tricks on you, confusing your eyes and brain. These visual illusions are just a reminder that our senses are imperfect and our perception of the world is often distorted.
Photographic: illusions that can confuse your mind and create false perception and can be seen only through photos or pictures that visitor can take with his camera.
Interactive: illusions that can have the size of a “room” and can blow your mind. Visitors can enter, be part and interact with the exhibits.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Visit: ICON Park, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-9309
In the heart of Icon Park you will find the Museum of Illusions. This 'insta-worthy' attraction will give you loads of enjoyment and learning - in a really fun way!
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Museum Of Illusions Orlando, 8441 International Dr Suite #250, Orlando, FL 32819-9314
With over 50 exhibits, Museum of Illusions offers more mind-twisting, eye-tricking fun under one roof than any other edutainment destination in Central Florida.
Explore Orlando’s newest must-see, must-share destination. The experience will fool your eyes, trick your mind and teach you all about the amazing brain science behind the illusions.
Roam the mind-blowing expanse of the Infinity Room.
Defy the laws of gravity in the Reverse Room.
Shrink to miniature size in the Ames Room.
Located at ICON Park® alongside bars and restaurants, Museum of Illusions is the perfect place to kick off a dynamic date or night out with friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guests are encouraged to wear a face covering throughout their visit. However, any guests who have been fully vaccinated for a minimum of 2 weeks are no longer required to wear a mask inside the museum.
- Admission Ticket
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museum Of Illusions Orlando
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Museum Of Illusions Orlando in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings