The Impact of the Bible Floor
Discover the Bible’s global influence in areas like film, music, literature, fashion, and government. Explore the history of the Bible in America, from the first settlers to the twenty-first century, exploring the profound and sometimes complicated impact of this book on American culture.
The Stories of the Bible Floor
Walk through the stories of the Hebrew Bible in the Hebrew Bible Experience, immerse yourself in the World of Jesus of Nazareth, and listen to the story of how the followers of Jesus became a thriving community in the New Testament Theater.
The History of the Bible Floor
Discover the Bible’s history, from handwritten scrolls to mobile devices, as it was embraced by many communities with different traditions!
About This Deal
Visit: Museum of the Bible, 400 4th St SW, Washington DC, DC 20024-2798
For centuries, people have turned to the Bible for comfort, instruction, inspiration, and hope. But what about adventure, intrigue, entertainment, and FUN? Museum of the Bible invites you to experience the Bible in a whole new way. Inside, you can walk on dry land through the Red Sea, wander the streets of a first-century village, and see rare artifacts from the Vatican and Israel. Located just a few blocks off the National Mall in Washington, DC, we invite you to come see for yourself. What’s in it will surprise you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Digital Guide
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Bible
- Add-on Experiences: Guided Tours, Washington Revelations, Virtual Reality
Museum of the Bible, 400 4th St SW, Washington DC, DC 20024-2798
7/2/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Museum of the Bible in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.