This is a great family activity if you are staying in Cancun and want to do a half day activity. This tour is for everyone interested in doing zip-lines, having a sightseeing tour of the Nichupte lagoon, and experience a small taste of Mexican culture. All this in about 4 hours and then you'll be back to your resort to relax the rest of the day.
What You'll Get
You will fly 1,500ft. over the Nichupté lagoon, suspended 65ft. high through our 5 zip line towers filled with pure adrenaline. At the end, another 230ft. of fun will be waiting for you in our 6 ropes course challenges where you will be suspended 21ft. above the lagoon.
You will ride 6.8 miles through the mangroves of the Nichupte Lagoon, you will listen from your guide the explanation about the great importance of mangroves for the ecosystem and its symbiosis with the lagoon and the local fauna, birds, reptiles and others local animals, that make this place their home.
You will participate with our Mayan warriors in different ceremonies and dances, cross hanging bridges and learn through replicas of Mayan stelae of temples and gods, a little more of this Unique Culture.
You will be surrounded by our Mayan Warriors and at the center, you will be able to observe a huge Mayan calendar.
Our lunch experience offers, to the delight of our visitors, a delicious food typical of the Mayan region, a combination of flavors of the peninsula, accompanying this delight of the Yucatecan food, will be served with fresh natural waters, in a unique atmosphere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Harness and safety helmets
- Locker Service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Photo Package
- Souvenirs, handicraft and extra drinks.
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Caribbean Deals in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.