Ever wanted to ride a dog sled in style? Our team of huskies sweep through the Alaskan forest on a custom built sled. Your thrill continues at our famous mushers camp where you meet and learn the art of dog sledding.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Juneau, Juneau, Alaska
Close your eyes and imagine whisking through the Tongass National Rainforest being pulled by our well trained and amazingly energetic sled dogs. This is one of the most popular tours for an Alaskan cruise. You will get to see mushing up close and personal on this tour. Our tour runs from May to September and due to summertime the sled dog adventure is on not on snow but on our sled with wheels. This tour is great fun for the entire family!
Stop At: Tongass National Forest, Alaska 99833, USA
From the very start you can connect and play with the dogs. The location where they are trained and play is called the Musher's Camp and is the tour staging area where you get to meet the Mushers and hear their amazing tales of competing in races and mushing through Alaska. Every musher offers unique history and connection with their dog mushing teams and you will see the bond they share when you get out on the trail.
Our track is mile long enjoyment lined by the huge stunning spruce and hemlock trees that belong in the rainforest. This tour is not only great for family's but a great one for photos. Their are normally 16 strong huskies pulling you along. After your thrilling ride we head back to the camp where we offer you snacks and an informative presentation by one of the experienced mushers about the iconic Iditarod race across Alaska. Don't forget to take some time to cuddle the puppies, wander the camp, or ask any questions about this unique Alaskan sport!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise port to mushers camp
- Hot and cold drinks
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
Return Point: Juneau Cruise Port
- Mt. Robert's Tramway building.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2021 - 9/25/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
2 hours 15 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Holidays Online in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.