Hi, my name is Daniel and I have a love for the great outdoors. I enjoy what I do, and it's my job that you have the best tour experience during your visit. Along the way, you'll not only learn about geology, history, flora and fauna, but I'll also introduce you to the best little places in town. It's always great to begin your visit with a guided tour to really get you going!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moab, Moab, Utah
After picking you up at your hotel we'll head to the outback and take a hike! along the way you'll be able to see wonderful ancient petroglyphs that come to life in the glistening of the sun, check out and even swim in waterfalls and enjoy views of a canyon that reveals more at every turn.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arches National Park, Arches National Park, Utah
Here you'll find massive structures popping out of the ground, the sandstone glowing bright. Over 2000 Arches exist in this park and we're going to be able to see the most famous. enjoy the AC as we meander through the park and learn about all it's natural wonders.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Canyonlands National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Utah
The road to Canyonlands is an adventure in of itself. The towering cliffs and winding roads open up into a wide open space known as the Island in the Sky. We'll be sure to stop at the many overlooks throughout the canyon to get the best of the sites and viewpoints.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The vehicle is sanitized before each tour using Ozone, a proven killer of viruses and bacteria. In addition, a HEPA filter is running at all times inside the van during the tour.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
You'll be whisked away in our Ford Transit Wagon (Vannah White), directly from your accommodations.
4 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the myXOadventures.com in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.