Welcome to Hawaii’s only locally-owned ghost tour! The area of Waikiki was famous for its ancient burials and sacrificial heiau (Hawaiian temples). It was once the seat of power for Hawaii’s ali‘i (chiefs) for over 300 years. Waikiki is also famous for eyewitness accounts of the legendary night marchers. On this hour and a half walking tour, you’ll learn the history of Hawaii and hear the stories of those who have witnessed the ghostly march and have survived to tell the tale. Native Hawaiian owned and operated, Support Small Business and Book local!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kapiolani Park, 3840 Paki Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4523
Come learn about a place that was famous for ancient burials, heiau, battlefields, the homes of ali‘i, and several paths of the feared Night Marchers. Hear the stories of those who have witnessed the march and have survived to tell the tale of haunted Hawaii.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ghostly experience by Master Storyteller Lopaka Kapanui
- True documented accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity
- True documented accounts of Hawaii's legendary Night Marchers
- Authentic Hawaiian legends, history, and culture
- Food & Drink
- Motorized transportation
Kapiʻolani Park Bandstand, 2686-2882 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mysteries of Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.