Mystery Missions are mind-bending, befuddling and challenging riddles that deliver players to hidden gems throughout the area of play. Each Mystery Mission was created specifically for the town in which it is played--no two are alike! Designed for groups for team building, wedding parties, birthday celebrations, family reunions and more, Mystery Missions truly offer something for everyone.
You'll meet The Sonomist at your game site, and she'll take you through everything you need to know to play. Then, you're off! Solve the riddles to discover unique and interesting treasures you simply won't find on any other tour.
Interested in an afterparty, transportation or meal?
About This Deal
Mystery Missions take you to hidden corners, unseen art exhibits, historical monuments and other unique spots throughout the town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local Guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mystery Missions by The Sonomist in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.