Mystic is a beautiful New England seacoast village off the beaten path between Boston and New York. This tour is a fascinating and fun way to understand the charm and history of this special place. Bill, (the owner and only guide), is a long time Mystic local who knows the best sights and places to visit. He is a knowledgeable and entertaining story-teller with a deep understanding of what makes Mystic special. The tour features colonial and shipbuilding history, whaling, rum running, Indian wars and local culture. While strolling the village you will hear the true inside story on best best nearby places to visit and what the locals like to do. PRIVATE TOURS ONLY, MAX 5 participants
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic, Mystic, Mystic Country, Connecticut
Mystic is a National Historic District originally founded in the 1600s. It is a beautiful New England seacoast village scenically located along the Mystic River. In addition to a vast amount of well-preserved 1800s architecture, the area is rich in colonial, maritime, shipbuilding, whaling and local history.
Within Mystic, we visit local attractions like The Spicer Mansion, a historic sea captain's home, famous Gravel Street along the Mystic River, the Mystic Bascule Bridge and more. We'll view wooden ships near the Seaport, and tour Schooner Wharf where classic wooden sailboats reside. And of course, Mystic Pizza!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Snacks - A slice of world famous "Mystic Pizza"
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mystic Revealed in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.