Come join us for a fun & exciting ride to City Park. Ride with ease on one of our beautiful comfy custom electric beach cruisers. City Park is voted #11 of things to do in New Orleans. Fun fact: City Park is the largest greenspace in New Orleans & home to the largest collection of mature live oak trees, some older than 600 yrs old.
Your journey will begin in the French Quarter sightseeing the beautiful architecture then over to the Lafitte greenway by Armstrong park and ride the path to City Park. We will coast along some of the many trails while taking in the wonderful sites of the park. We will stop for 45min to hour so you can visit the famous Cafe Du Monde, Acorn, a Dickie Brennan cafe or Filmore in the oaks a 4 star American eatery. Finally we will leisurely stroll back to the French Quarter while taking in all the exquisite views to our starting point. Make this your favorite thing about your trip to New Orleans!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
We will ride through the streets of the French Quarter sightseeing the exquisite architecture the city has to offer.
Stop At: City Park, City Park, New Orleans, Louisiana
We will enter the Lafitte Greenway by Armstrong park and ride along to city park. Once we arrive we will take some of the many trails around city park to see beautiful old trees, many ponds , endless art and sculptures and all of the picturesque scenery you can handle. We will stop for pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
834 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the N.O. Finest Bike Rental LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.