Experience the Napa wine region in a unique way – on the open-air Napa Valley Wine Trolley. Hop aboard a replica of a historic San Francisco cable car and enjoy endless unobstructed views of vineyard-dotted hills on this special wine-tasting adventure. Visit four wineries for tastings, and learn all about Napa’s history and wine from your friendly and knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a picnic lunch catered by French-country bistro The Girl & the Fig, a local favorite.
Must be 21 years or older to take this tour.
What You'll Get
You’ll be picked up at Napa’s Oxbow Market in the late morning for a 6-hour tour on the Napa Valley Wine Trolley, an open-air vehicle modeled after a historic 1890s San Francisco cable car. Enjoy the wind in your air as you take in the beautiful sights and smells of Napa wine country. Your friendly, knowledgeable guide will keep you entertained with commentary and stories about Napa’s history and wine culture.
Visit four family-owned Napa Valley wineries for private wine-tasting sessions. Your hosts will explain the different varietals you taste and give you a background on the wineries (wine-tasting fees are not included; fees range between USD$20 and 35).
Stop for lunch catered by French-country bistro The Girl & the Fig. Enjoy gourmet sandwiches, side salads, and desserts. All served family style!
You’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities throughout your tour, and your guide will be happy to take a photo of your group so you can document your memorable day in wine country. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Oxbow Market – there are plenty of delicious dining options here if you’d like to have dinner after your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Jackets and rain protection are recommended in the winter months
- Minimum age is 21 years
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed while riding the trolley
- You MUST advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Napa Valley Wine Trolley operates “Rain or Shine” year-round. However, if there is a chance of rain, high winds, or unforeseen mechanical problems, we may have to substitute the trolley for a mini-bus. Napa Valley Wine Trolley reserved the right to substitute or change wineries at any time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Your pick up is at Oxbow Market and the Trolley Departs at 10:15 do not be late.
- Most travelers can participate
- Foreign language guides offered with notice: Spanish, French and Mandarin. Please contact the supplier directly after booking
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Napa Valley Wine Trolley
- Pick-up from San Francisco is NOT included
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Wine-tasting fees at each winery (USD$20 to $35 at each winery)
Oxbow Public Market, 610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Napa Valley Wine Trolley in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.