The Circle of Heroes is the nation's first underwater dive memorial honoring our Veterans. 24 life sized statues located in Tampa Bay representing each of the Armed Forces. Located 10 miles off the Pinellas County coast in 40 feet of water. The Circle of Heroes is a premier international diving destination.
What You'll Get
Get on board the Narcosis with your friendly Captain and Dive Master and travel to the Circle of Heroes at Veteran's Reef. From there you will scuba dive the Reef and enjoy!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Snacks - We include water and juice
- Gear Rental and Tanks
528 E Tarpon Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Narcosis Scuba in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.