This small-group segway tour is geared towards gliding around downtown as your local guide highlights the incredible architecture of our city’s skyline. There are numerous unique displays of public artwork, historic plazas, and scenic parks that host local events. Points of interest include many of Houston’s iconic skyscrapers including 4 buildings that are among the tallest buildings west of the Mississippi River – Bank of America Center, Wells Fargo Plaza, Heritage Plaza, and Enterprise Plaza. See the stadiums where the Rocket's play, Astro's play, and Discovery Green.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nation Tours, 917 Franklin St Suite 150, Houston, TX 77002-1728
Tour starts here
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
Downtown Houston Main St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds
- Max weight of 265 pounds
- Pregnant women should refrain from participating
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nation Tours, Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.