What You'll Get
The museum's collection includes over 30,000 objects that range from the Colonial period to present day. The various collections have artifacts pertaining to art, charity, immigration, sports, religion, civic service, childhood, and work.
The core exhibition highlights the diverse backgrounds, expectations, and experiences of Jews who came to and made their homes in the United States. When visiting the museum, you will encounter people, episodes, ideas, and experiences that highlight the religious, social, political, and economic lives of American Jews.
Free public tours are offered daily at 11:30am and 2:30pm and are one hour long. Space on the tours is limited so those who are interested should request a badge from Admissions to reserve a spot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of American Jewish History
- Food and drinks, available or purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Museum of American Jewish History
Operating hours: Tuesday-Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm Saturday, Sunday: 10:00am-5:30pm
2 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Museum American Jewish History in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.