It is the most famous Slot Canyon in North America, and also well known as one of the most famous in the world. The upper part of the Antelope canyon is very accessible for all ages and the most unique feature is the pillars of light beams that shine through from the top opening. A place of natural wonder that absolutely must not be missed in your lifetime!
What You'll Get
Visit: Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours, HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Subject yourself and witness a masterpiece of Nature's uncanny craftmanship as you embark on a visual feast for your senses. Enjoy a scenic ride to the canyon where the guide explains geology, cultural history and modern issues. Upon arrival at the site you will step into the desert and enter an amazing fantasy world in stone. For photographers, with proper exposures, you can bring out the best in your own creativity. For non-photographers there is a magical new world to explore and immerse yourself in. The colors are rich and deep in the morning and afternoon, and the famous light beams occur mid-day during April to September. This beautiful canyon is located at Page, Lake Powell in Arizona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in.
- Guest must check in 1.5 hrs prior to their specific time slot.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Upper Antelope Canyon Admission
- 4x4 pickup truck ride from the check-in point to Upper Antelope Canyon entrance
- Local Indian Guide Services
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours
- Convenience Fee $2 per person cash pay to ticket redeem personnel
- Navajo nation permit fee of $8/person must be paid in cash at check-in.
- Any personal expenses
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Park Express in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.