As a photographer I'll teach you to take amazing photos whether you’re packing the latest DSLR or a camera phone, and capture your memories with my camera at the end of our tour. As a guide with over a dozen years of leading hikes to Joffre Lakes, I'll ensure your experience is safe and enjoyable, and you're properly prepared for the hike. Our small group size will ensure everyone's looked after as I lead from the back.
Cost includes pick up and return from downtown Vancouver.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Enjoy nature while learning to take breathtaking photos! Joffre Lakes is one of BC's most beautiful hikes and is relatively easy to access compared to other alpine lakes. You need to be an experienced hiker and in very good physical condition. The actual hike is 6 hrs return with another 6 hrs of transportation time from Vancouver. Details on what to wear and bring along for the tour will be provided, along with follow up questions testing your skill level.
• Joffre Lakes Provincial Park, Off Hwy 99 east of Pemberton, BC on the Duffey Lake Road, Pemberton, British Columbia Canada
• Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
• Squamish, Squamish, British Columbia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Professional photographer guide
- Guided small-group hiking tour
- Food and drinks
Burrard, Vancouver, BC V6C 0A4, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your downtown hotel or rental location (minimum 2 guests), or at the Burrard Station.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 9/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nature PhotoHikes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.