Enjoy the fastest-growing sport in North America while learning to take breathtaking photos! This easy snowshoeing trail is located 40 minutes from Vancouver on Mt. Seymour with amazing viewpoints worthy of many photos. Your trip starts in downtown Vancouver with return transportation to the mountain.
Led by an experienced photographer and tour guide, you’ll learn to take amazing photos of nature, landscape, and wildlife. We'll cover techniques like long exposure, aperture, white balance and ISO for DSLR cameras, as well as camera phone tips. Alternatively, we can do photo shoots instead of learning photography if that's your interest. The best camera to bring are DSLRs but you’re also free to use your camera phone. Snowshoe rentals, guided hike, photography lessons/shoot and all transportation are included in tour price.
Comfortable walking shoes and layered clothing, camera (any kind) and a sense of adventure required!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
We take the train and shuttle to the mountain resort to hike the popular trail on snowshoes. The trail includes old growth forest, frozen lakes and waterfalls, and ends with an amazing viewpoint of nearby mountains and city views. We check out some wildlife and play in the snow.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Professional photographer guide
- Snowshoe rental
- DSLR camera can be borrowed
- Guided small-group hiking tour
- Food and drinks
Waterfront Station, 601 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We can either meet at your downtown hotel or rental location, or at the Waterfront Station.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nature PhotoHikes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.