The tour offers a unique and original experience revealing two archaeological sites full of traditions, one of the beautiful sights is a Cenote called "Tankach-ha" a refreshing and delightful body of water, after visit the city filled of life and lights along 5th avenue in "Playa del Carmen". The round trip transportation is included in your package.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Get to know the ancient Tulum ruins with a licence tour guide
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Lose yourself in Coba the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Swim and refresh in the cool waters of the cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
visit Playa del Carmen and enjoy the 5th avenue
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation c / Air Conditioning
- Regional food buffet
- Tickets and guided tour in Cobá, Tulum and Cenote
- Bilingual guide
- Bicycle rental
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
- Drinks in restaurant
- Extra cost of transportation ($5 USD per person) in Costa Mujeres zone
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel zone and Playa del Carmen, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.
For any hotel in Tulum we offer you a meeting point.
Please provide us the name of your hotel after booking, based on the location we will give you the pick up time.
For hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will be operating as 3x1
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nauticos del Caribe in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.