Soar above New Orleans on a 30-, 45- or 60-minute sightseeing flight, and enjoy aerial views of the southern city’s showstopping sights! While aboard the small sightseeing plane, listen to city tales from the pilot and look out over famous New Orleans neighborhoods such as the French Quarter. The itinerary can be tailored to the sights that the group want to see, but typically flights include views of the impressive Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Port of New Orleans and Mississippi River.
What You'll Get
Meet your pilot at New Orleans Aerial Tours and Flight Training, and then step aboard your four seat airplane to take to the skies above New Orleans. Gaze out of your window and watch the runway slip from your view as the urban sights take center stage.
Soar above the snaking Mississippi River, and peer down at the hustle of the French Quarter, seeing buildings that bear a distinctly Spanish flair. As you cruise through the air, listen to tidbits of New Orleans’ history from your pilot and learn about the city’s big-name sights.
Peer past the glossy skyscrapers of the Central Business District to the iconic Mercedes-Benz Superdome, home venue of New Orleans Saints American football team. Loop around the impressive domed stadium and have your camera ready to capture sights of the Port of New Orleans with its 2-mile (3-km) wharf.
Glide a short distance from downtown New Orleans to admire aerial views of Louisiana’s bayous – the slow-moving streams of water around the Mississippi River. After seeing the county’s famous wetlands, loop back into the city and touch down at the start point where your experience finishes.
If you have more time free, upgrade to a 45-minute or 60-minute flight and spend longer in the air, checking out all the city’s attractions. Itineraries for all three durations are flexible and can be tailored to the New Orleans’ sights that you want to see.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm a flight time
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children age 4 and younger are considered lap children and will be sitting on an adult's lap unless they are in a DOT approved car seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning in the summer months
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft
- There are no restrooms on board
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags
- This tour is not recommended for those who are pregnant or prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 450lbs
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff and landing.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- Professional commercial pilot certified by the FAA with 20,000 hours of combined experience
- Live commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.