Combine aerial views of New Orleans with Champagne and chocolates or with wine and cheese on this romantic VIP sightseeing flight! The 45-minute flight includes one full bottle of Champagne with chocolates or a full bottle of wine with artisan cheese. Glide above the French Quarter and Central Business District, and see top New Orleans attractions such as Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the bayous around Mississippi River. If there’s something that you would like to see instead, simply let the pilot know; the route is flexible and can be tailored to your preference. With a maximum of three passengers permitted, this is a great outing for couples or friends alike.
What You'll Get
Board your sightseeing plane at New Orleans Aerial Tours and Flight Training, sit in your window-side seat, and then take to the skies over the city. Gaze out of your window and watch the runway slip from your view as New Orleans’ urban sights take center stage. A maximum of three passengers are permitted per flight, making this a great way to spend quality time with a loved one or close friends.
Gaze down at the French Quarter at the distinct architecture, and listen to your guide’s stories about the city and its sights. Peer past the skyscrapers of the Central Business District to see Mercedes-Benz Superdome where New Orleans Saints American football team play. Loop around the iconic stadium, and have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye sights of the Port of New Orleans and its tailing 2-mile (3-km) wharf.
Glide a short distance from downtown New Orleans to the bayous of Louisiana, the slow-moving streams of water that form around the Mississippi River. After admiring views of the county’s famous wetlands, head back over the city and touch down at the start point where your VIP experience finishes.
The itinerary for your sightseeing flight is flexible and can be tailored to the New Orleans’ sights that you want to see.
Option 1: Champagne and Chocolates
Once high in the air above the Mississippi River, it’s time to pop the Champagne and eat your chocolates! One full bottle of Champagne and chocolates (type and amount varies) is included per couple, so sit back, sip on the bubbles and enjoy your sweets as you cruise above New Orleans.
Option 2: Wine and Cheese
Looking for something more savory on your flight? Choose this option for a bottle of wine and cheese! One bottle of red or white wine (your choice), a block of artisan cheese, crostini plus one other snack is served per couple, so sit back, sip on the wine and nibble on the cheese as you cruise above New Orleans.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm a flight time
- Minimum participation age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning in the summer months
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft
- There are no restrooms on board
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations. Pregnant women are recommended to speak with their physician before flying.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 450 lbs and no individual can exceed 300 lbs
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff and landing.
- Infants must sit on laps
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Professional commercial pilot certified by the FAA with 20,000 hours of combined experience
- Commentary on board
- Bottle of Champagne and chocolate (if option selected)
- Bottle of wine, cheese, crostini and a mystery snack (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.