What You'll Get
Join us for a walking tour that includes stops at several well-known and unknown eateries in the French Quarter that epitomize New Orleans' contribution to gastronomy.
This tour will guide you to the unique food culture of the crescent city. The Tour features stops to sample New Orleans signature foods like pralines at the historic & story-filled Leah’s Pralines (around since 1930), to more elaborate dishes especially prepared by two time culinary hall of fame celebrity Chef Susan Spicer, at her Bayona restaurant.
Throughout the tour, you'll experience many of the foods that contributed to making New Orleans the ultimate foodie destination in North America.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.