Explore some of New Orleans' fascinating history with this 1-1/2 hour Voodoo and cemetery walking tour. See Claude Treme's tomb in St. Louis Cemetery No. 2. Pass by St. Louis Number #1 cemetery, the final resting place of Marie Laveau, and take pictures of her childhood home. This tour, led by a licensed guide, discusses the conspiracy theory of Marie Laveau's final resting place, Voodoo, Jazz, and African American History. Please note that the cemeteries are closed due to Covid. We go by them, but do not go in.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louis Armstrong Park, 901 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3086
Learn about the birthplace of Jazz
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3535
Due to Covid-19 we can only pass by.
Pass By: St Louis Cemetery No 2, 300 Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112
Please note that due to Covid the cemeteries are closed
Stop At: Congo Square, 701 N Rampart St Entrance at the Corner of N. Rampart and Saint Peter Streets, New Orleans, LA 70116-3085
Visit the birthplace of Jazz and learn how the culture of New Orleans shaped music around the world.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Treme, Treme, New Orleans, Louisiana
See the first free African American Neighborhood in American History
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Cemetery
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Orleans Ghost Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.