What You'll Get
"I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" These unforgettable words are inscribed on the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. For millions of future Americans, her torch was the first thing they saw on their arrival to this new country. She stands proudly in New York Harbor, lighting the way to better life for so many people.
Come explore this New York icon with us. Our expert guide will meet you at Castle Clinton, a historic fort in Battery Park and a onetime possible site for the statue itself. From there you'll board a Statue Cruises ferry, carrying you to Liberty Island, your first stop of the day.
Examine the collection housed inside the Pedestal Museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then make the climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet. Explore the island on your own, or grab a quick bite before rejoining your guide for the trip to Ellis.
On Ellis Island, you'll visit the Museum of Immigration, housed in the original Immigration Station, beautifully restored after decades of neglect. Hear the arduous and often heartbreaking stories of the millions of immigrants who once walked these halls. Explore the museum collection or search the immigrant archive and discover your own personal history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or be offered a refund
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Downtown Manhattan is particularly windy
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search
- Do not bring weapons
- Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2 per locker. This fee is not included
- Entrance fees to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Pedestal access inside Statue of Liberty
- Round-Trip ferry transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Crown tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
You will return back to Battery Park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New York Tour1 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.