Cross 42 bridges and savor the amazing views on the way See the southernmost point of continental USA Discover the 3rd largest reef in the world on a Key West glass bottom boat ride Explore dramatic underwater vistas generally reserved for scuba divers
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, 1316 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040-3132
Start your full-day tour to Key West from Miami with a 4-hour drive across 43 bridges and 31 islands to America's Caribbean Islands, the Florida Keys. This string of islands and islets, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, lead to Key West, the only frost-free city in the continental United States.
Once in Key West, experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with friendly street artists, lively outdoor cafés, and al fresco restaurants. Spend some time exploring Key West on your own. Book lovers might like to visit Ernest Hemingway’s House to see the former home of the famous author. If you prefer, head to the southernmost point of the continental United States at the famous 90 miles to Cuba Monument. Explore museums, such as the Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, or Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum. Feel the pulse of Key West at Mallory Square next to the cruise ship port.
Finally, explore dramatic underwater vistas generally reserved for scuba divers thanks to a glass bottom boat ride. A wide variety of fish and other sea creatures await you as you gaze into the underwater world of Key West. Enjoy a smooth ride on a modern catamaran with a seated sun deck, an air-conditioned interior and enclosed viewing area as well as restrooms and a snack bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Free hotel pick-up and return
- Free Wi-Fi available on board
- Glass bottom boat ticket
- Food and beverages
- Admission fees
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups are only from Sunny Isles, Miami Beach and some hotels in Downtown Miami. Pickup times vary between 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM depending on the location. Please contact the local partner to schedule the pickup.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New York Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.