Explore the stunning rock formations of the hidden underground world on the fascinating Rio Secreto Plus. Take a trip through Xibalbá (The Mayan underworld); walk through its caves, swim in the completely natural underground rivers, and admire the breathtaking formations that tell the geological history of the earth. Combine this with activities such as cycling and rappel, for a magical experience you won't want to miss!
What You'll Get
Rio Secreto has evolved by adding on to its great adventure Rio Secreto Plus, a magical tour of the underground cave system, with additional activities such as rappel, cycling and a stunning light and sound show. Travel from your Cancun hotel to the heart of the Riviera Maya where this adventure takes place in beautiful natural surroundings.
Take a bike trip on the natural trails to the rappel site, where you be fully equipped before descending 15 to 18 meters. Feel the adrenaline of the descent into the impressive cave. Watch the light and sound show in the room of peace within the cave.
Follow the traditional Río Secreto route, where you will hike and swim through its beautiful natural rock formations and crystalline waters on a journey 1 km long. Observing stalactites and stalagmites on the way, you will not want this journey to end! A must for adventure lovers and explorers at heart.
Hidden secrets of the great Mayan jungle
Underground river system
Dry route Hall of Peace,
Rappel and bicycle tour
Delicious buffet meal & fresh beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Transfer, access to the natural reserve, specialized guide, lockers, wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet with lamp; as well as use of towels, buffet lunch, non-alcoholic beverages. Rappel, bike tour and light and sound effects at the Hall of Peace.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area
- Babysitting service (available at an additional cost), photographs, souvenirs and tips.
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
Check with Nexus Representative
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nexus Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.