Enjoy a 2.5-hour small-group tour of a few of the most delicious and best kept secrets in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Bundle up and enjoy the perfect blend of history, culture, and culinary delights. Follow your guide through the heart of the Old Town for a bit of Irish stew, sip on a little hot cocoa, and visit a beautiful Inn near Lake Ontario. All tastings are included.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Your guide will be there to greet you at your meeting point, 245 King Street. You will spend the next 2.5 hours on an interesting and delicious walk as you become acquainted with Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your guide will entertain you with stories, a bit of history, and introduce you to some wonderful culinary establishments.
Enjoy the delicious wintry tastes of Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake. Foods may include a warm dish of chicken curry, hot cocoa, or a creation by a local chef at an historic inn. You may meet local chefs, owners, and hospitality professionals who are happy to say hello and answer questions.
This walking tour is about 1- 1.5 miles (2-2.5 km) and will finish within a block of the starting point. By the end of the tour, you will be relaxed and filled with new information and a desire to return to this beautiful town.
This is a small-group tour which will operate with 1 to 12 people.
Please note: Please dress warmly as you will be outside for portions of this walking tour.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 2 km, please wear comfortable shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if needed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Food tastings
- Water is provided at most stops
- a friendly and professional local guide
- Small group tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs or gifts
245 King St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Niagara Culinary Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.