Capture bird’s-eye views of Niagara Falls aboard the Niagara SkyWheel, Canada’s largest observation wheel. The 175-foot-high (53-meter) giant Ferris wheel offers showstopping views of Niagara River, Niagara Parks and Clifton Hill. Inside a climate-controlled gondola, you can snap photos of the sights as a recording explains what you see during the 8- to 12-minute ride. This budget-friendly Niagara Falls attraction is available year-round, day and night, rain or shine.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Visit: Niagara SkyWheel, 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
Head to the entertainment promenade of Clifton Hill, where you'll find the Niagara SkyWheel rising 175 feet (53 meters) high, making it Canada’s largest observation wheel.
Step inside an enclosed gondola for a ride that lasts two revolutions, or about 10 minutes. You won't have to worry about getting too hot or cold in the climate-controlled cabin, just sit back and take in a 360-degree view of landmarks such as Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, the Niagara River and Niagara Parks. A recording tells you what's below, helping you get your bearings as you look out at both the American and Canadian sides of the falls.
For another perspective, ride the Niagara SkyWheel at night as the Clifton Hill promenade sparkles with lights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We are not stroller accessible, however, we do have stroller parking available when you go on the Niagara SkyWheel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Under phase 2 in the Ontario Government re-opening plan, you will need an additional time ticket to get on the attraction. When you come to redeem your voucher, you will be issued the next available timeslot to enter the line to get on the attraction.
- Fully enclosed, climate-controlled gondola
- Optional audio narration
- Entry/Admission - Niagara SkyWheel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Niagara SkyWheel, 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
5/2/2020 - 10/2/2022
|Monday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
8 to 10 minutes
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Niagara Skywheel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.