“Welcome to Wine Country” package is a well designed, all inclusive package with the flexibility of creating your OWN wine route! Cycle at your own pace along Niagara's vineyard and orchard lined country roads and Canada's best bike path along Niagara's river. Our self-guided bike tour allows guests to stop for pictures, visit local fruit stands & markets, indulge with gelato or ice cream, linger on winery patios with a glass of VQA wines! Create your own schedule; choose which wineries to visit from our pre-selected wineries, optional tours of two wineries will take guests "behind the scene" and in the vineyard to learn about their wine making process. Reif Winery Estates tour times:11:30am & 1:30pm; Pillitteri Estates Winery 12.00pm & 2:00pm. Allow 15-30 minutes to arrive to the winery. Complimentary pick up of wine purchases are included in your day! Wineries included; Reif Estates, Riverview Cellars, Marynissen Estates, Pillitteri Estates; includes approx 12-16 tastings.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This “Welcome to Wine Country” package is a well designed, all inclusive package with suggested routes stops. Decant, unwind and explore Niagara-on-the-Lake! Visit local wineries and enjoy an all-inclusive day of wine tasting, including an optional tour at a local Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyard estate. Tour includes approximately 14-18 tastings.
Choose to visit five pre-selected vineyards for a carefree bike ride from vineyard to vineyard. This tour provides complimentary pick up of your wine purchases. Wineries include Reif Winery Estates, Caroline Cellars, Marynissen Estates, FrogPond Farm Organic Winery, and Riverview Estate Cellars.
This self-guided tour is suitable for romantic getaways and group celebrations, from recreational riders to experienced cyclists and wine enthusiasts alike!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All cycle tours operate rain or shine
- Dress comfortably in layers for the weather
- Please allow a minimum of 15-30 minutes for check-in time
- Provide each guests height and gender at time of booking
- Average length of tour is approximately 3-5 hours, varies by group and individuals
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Individually fitted touring bicycle with insulated cooler handlebar pouch and bottle carrier
- Keepsake tour map
- Winery touring and tastings fees
- Bottle of spring water
- Time to browse and shop in each winery
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased product
- Entry/Admission - Reif Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Riverview Cellars Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Marynissen Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Wine purchases at each winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Individual wine purchases at each winery
9 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
3 to 6 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Niagara Wine & Culinary Tours Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.