DIY Wine & Cider - Self-Guided Bicycle Tour
This tour gives you the flexibility to create your own wine trail, cycling from vineyard to vineyard, while enjoying the breeze along the shores of Lake Ontario. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline, while cycling at your own pace. Linger on patios, stop for pictures or visit local fruit stands and markets.
Check out our newest self-guided tour by bicycle. This all-inclusive package, with suggested stops, designed with our concierge approach to wine country, allows guests the freedom to explore the lakeshore vineyards. Our pre-selected wineries await your arrival for a day of wine tasting into five wineries, with 15-19 tastings, including ice-wine with two optional tours at one of Niagara's winery vineyards.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Wine & Cider Self-Guided Bicycle Tour Inclusions
- Your self-guided tour allows you to explore at your own pace
- A variety of wine and cider tastings at 5 pre-selected award-winning wineries (15-19 tasting samples)
- Learn about the types of wine and cider each winery produces at their vineyard
- Take time to explore and discover local stops along the way!
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Optional tour at two winery vineyards; Konzelmann Estates & Pillitteri Estates at 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm
- Individually fitted bike, insulated cooler handlebar pouch, water bottle carrier filled with a complimentary bottled water and a lock to secure your bikes at each winery
- Wineries include Konzelmann Estates, Nomad by Hinterbrook, Palatine Hills, Sunnybrook Farm Estates and Pillitteri Estates
Busy days & weekends create traffic volume delays arriving into Niagara on the Lake. Allow yourself plenty of time for travel so you have time to enjoy all the wineries and tours you would like to participate in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our self-guided cycling Niagara Wine tour packages are great for couples and groups who like to explore on their own! Each self-guided bicycle tour is designed to give you the flexibility to explore at your own pace and make leisurely stops along the way so you can discover all the delights Niagara-on-the-Lake has to offer.
- All passenger heights and gender MUST be advised at time of booking
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Use of bicycle
- Guests over 18 years of age may elect to wear a helmet. Sanitized helmets are available to rent the day of, for $4.00 each
Niagara Wine Tours International
Check in begins at 10:30am; we recommend checking in between 10:30am - 12:00pm to make the most of your day! A minimum of 20 minutes for check in is required to review package, sign waivers and fit guests for their bikes. All guests must be present to complete their check in process. Guests are required to return back from the tour for 4:30pm.
3 to 7 hrs
Guests are responsible to return their bicycles to the departure location located at 1534 Niagara Stone Road, Virgil. Our entrance is at the rear of the building (Lincoln Interiors building) We do not provide a pick up service for guests and bicycles while out on tour. Ample Free parking
sorry we do NOT have restrooms
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Niagara Wine & Culinary Tours Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.