Nashville has a rich history dating all the way back to 1779, and our walking tour will take you on a journey through the city’s spookiest haunts. Most of the spirits are friendly, but just in case you want to avoid any ghostly encounters, each tour will be equipped with a few EMF readers so we know exactly where the ghosts are lurking.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mattheessen's - 123 2nd Ave N Fl 1, 123 2nd Ave N fl 1, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Meet your costumed guide and grab a sweet treat before the tour begins.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Nashborough, 1st Avenue North, Nashville, TN
Learn about the history of Fort Nashborough and the spirits of the Cherokee who died there.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201
Hear all about the ghosts of Printer's Alley!
Pass By: The Arcade, 65 Arcade Alley, Nashville, TN 37219-1905
Travel through this indoor shopping center and get spooked by the ghost that still roams the hallway.
Pass By: Tennessee State Capitol, 600 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37243-9034
Ghosts of the Capitol
Pass By: Nashville Public Library, 615 Church St, Nashville, TN 37219-2314
Hear tales of the spirits that haunt the library.
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
Hear the spooky tales about Nashville's most famous haunted location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Group Sizes Limited
- EMF Meter
- costumed guide
- Tales of spooky Nashville history
- 1.5-2 hours long walking tour
123 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
170 1st Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nightly Spirits in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.