The Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden offers you an unforgettable cultural experience, combining the beauty of nature in a serene setting. From the first spring blossom to the final autumn leaf, the Garden is an oasis of tranquility. Step through the entrance gate, leave the bustle of everyday city life behind, and refresh your senses. A host or hostess in traditional Japanese clothing will greet you and highlight the Garden's many features, or give you a guided tour. See our calendar of events at www.nikkayuko.com for ongoing and different cultural events, performances and demonstrations.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Visit: Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden, Mayor Magrath Drive S Next to Henderson Lake, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 3Z6 Canada
Nestled in the prairies of southern Alberta lives a Japanese oasis with a rich history and breathtaking views. Nikka Yuko means Japan-Canada Friendship and we invite you to experience the friendship here at our garden. Enjoy a variety of cultural experiences that will stimulate all the senses. Smell the yellow cypress (Hinoki) as you enter the garden, feel the breeze on the Pavilion deck as you relax to the sounds of a waterfall. Experience Nodate, an open-air tea service, or partake in a tea ceremony and savour Japanese matcha green tea. Let our staff dress you in a Yukata, a traditional Japanese daily wear, and snap the perfect photo with the perfect backdrop. Let your energies soar to the beat of a Taiko drum and then relax while watching the colourful Minyo dancers performing in the garden. Ring the friendship bell and listen as the sound travels across scenic Henderson Lake.
Join one of our guided tours at 11am or hourly from 1pm-6pm each day or try your hand at a Japanese cultural activity such as calligraphy or origami. Be sure to visit www.nikkayuko.com for full details on each day's activity and presentations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Partial wheelchair access only. Garden pathways are easily accessible. As the floor in the Pavilion is extremely fragile, shoes are not allowed. However, deck tours will be provided to those not able to tour the inside. A wheelchair is available for use at the Garden.
- Disabled permit parking is available.
- The Garden is a smoke and vape free environment.
- No food or drink in the Garden, except water unless the Garden permits. There is small cafe on site; however, beverages and snacks can be purchased at the Visitor Centre. Pre-purchase of bento box lunches and suppers can be arranged. Please contact Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden for more information.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Guided garden tours at 11am and hourly from 1-5pm daily. Contact Nikka Yuko for groups over ten.
- Cultural events and activities offered regularly - please see website for details.
- Performances, demonstrations and presentations dates are located at www.nikkayuko.com
- Other exclusive tour packages and experiences available - please see our website for more details.
- Reflexology and Yoga available drop in and bookings. Please contact Nikka Yuko for more information.
- Entry/Admission - Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attraction
Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
5/8/2020 - 9/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.