The show incorporates real-life individuals from Chicago's gangster era, including Frank and Annette Nitti who actually lived in the building in which the show is performed. We have partnered with the director and many of the actors from the popular show Tommy Guns Garage, which ran for 33 years until the pandemic led to its closure.
About This Deal
Visit: Nitti's Supper Club: Gangster-Themed Dinner Theater, 33 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654-4613
Long before 33 W. Kinzie housed one of Chicago’s most famous steakhouses, it was home to the notorious enforcer of the Al Capone gang, Frank Nitti. He lived in an apartment on the fourth floor with his wife Annette and operated a legitimate Italian food business out of the building. It was also a convenient hideout for Nitti as the courthouse building was clearly visible from the apartment. The building connected to Chicago's underground tunnel system allowing Nitti and his associates to come and go without being seen on the streets.
Nitti's Supper Club incorporates gangsters from Nitti's life of crime who would have walked through the doors of 33 West Kinzie. Join them on a trip back in time to the raucous world of gangland Chicago. Set during Prohibition in the year 1932, the interactive, musical-comedy revue will transport you back in time. Sing along to great Broadway tunes by Porter, Gershwin, and Kander and Ebb. It's 90 minutes of nonstop fun!
• Chicken Vesuvio - This Chicago original has been voted best in the city by the Chicago Tribune and Time Out--Served with Potatoes, Sweet Peas, Garlic, White Wine
• Pappardelle with Italian Sausage - Red Pepper Flakes, Basil, Cream, Marinara
• Eggplant Parmesan - Fresh Mozzarella, Marinara
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for young children.
- Most travelers can participate
- In accordance with the coalition of Chicago theaters. guests must provide proof of COVID vaccination (at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine) or negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.
- Dinner - Three course Italian Dinner from the legendary Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse.
- Entry/Admission - Nitti's Supper Club: Gangster-Themed Dinner Theater
Nitti's Supper Club: Gangster-Themed Dinner Theater, 33 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654-4613
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nitti's Supper Club in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.