Enjoy the beauty of Oahu's gorgeous North Shore and the other East and South side of this island on this full day tour from Waikiki. Due to Pandemic we cannot take you to Hanauma Bay for snorkeling, but we will visit awesome scenic points. Visit famous North Shore Beaches, Waimea Bay OR optional Waimea Botanical Garden & Waterfall Hike (Botanical Garden Closed on Mondays). Historic Haleiwa Town, and Dole Plantation in a comfortable mini-bus or van. Option to Paddle Board or Kayak at Haleiwa Beach before ending the afternoon scenic sightseeing tour. Lunch at North Shore Shrimp Truck and Paddle Boarding or Kayaking are not included and can be purchased at our Haleiwa town stop.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Our first stop is on the outside slopes of the world-famous icon of Hawaii, Diamond Head Crater, where we stop at the Amelia Earhart monument which overlooks the Pacific Ocean as the 100,000-year-old volcanic crater towers above you. *This tour does not include an entry inside the crater, but makes a photo-stop on the outer flanks of it.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Due to Pandemic Hanauma Bay has extremely strict control over the number of guests visiting there. At this time the Bay does not allow any tour operators to help guests visit there.
If the Bay allows tour operator to bring guests, we will resume the snorkeling at Hanauma Bay.
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
This is an intriguing geographical spot where the ocean has undercut the lava and drilled a hole through to the top. "From Here to Eternity" and "51st Date" movies were filmed around here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm Tour, 49-227 Kamehameha Hwy Ste A, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5165
This location had been partly used to film the "Jurassic Park 1" and the "51st Date". You can taste samples and purchase all different kinds of Macadamia nuts.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chinaman's Hat, Oahu, HI 96744
It is located right across the Kualoa ranch. This area had been used to film the Jurassic Park and 51st Date !!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach Park, Pupukea, Oahu, HI
Photo Op at the world famous Banzai Pipeline filming location for the surfing movie “Blue Crush“, where we spend 20 min relaxing and picture taking. This surf spot hosts the Billabong Pipe Masters (The third and final stop of the Vans Triple Crown event. This event doubles as the final event of the World Surf League "WSL" Championship Tour as well). the world-famous Banzai Pipeline,
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Waimea Bay, Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1304
Waimea Bay is another gem up on the North Shore of Hawaii. which was one of the filming locations used for the television series Lost, for an one hour of fun. In the winter months Waimea Bay is also home to the famous Quicksilver Big Wave Invitational in memory of Eddie Aikau where some of the top professional Surfers in the world compete for the biggest prize in surfing. Larger surf at the bay went unridden for years until November 7, 1957 when a handful of surfers finally paddled out and rode the giant waves that break off the northern point of the bay
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
*Instead of Waimea Bay stop* One can choose to visit the Waimea Valley, a well paved hike (approx. 1.5 mile round trip) through a beautiful botanical garden. Waimea Valley is an area of historic cultural significance on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.
***WAIMEA VALLEY IS CLOSED EVERY MONDAY FOR 2022***
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Haleiwa, Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii
Explore the beautiful beaches of Oʻahuʻs North Shore. Enjoy delicious island favorites! For lunch we choose from several locations along the North Shore and our guests can choose from a variety of scrumptious shrimp plates, sandwiches or salads. Lunch is optional. You can also try your hand at kayaking or paddle boarding by taking a leisurely cruise up the Anahulu River. Paddle Boarding or Kayaking activity happens here at this beautiful Haleiwa Town. Kayaks and Paddleboards are available for rent. Haleiwa Town is known for refreshing shaved ice, surf shops, cafeʻs, and unique art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
This stop is designed for us to briefly stop for souvenirs and an authentic Dole Whip ( Dole pineapple soft serve ice cream)! You can't get this treat unless you also visit Disney Land or Disney World (don't be fooled by the imitation products throughout Waikiki). *No Train ride or Maze activities, Dole Whip not included*
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Hotel information, participant names and contact number need to be provided at the time of your booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Waikiki Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Fully narrated tour of North Shore and island of Oahu
- Lunch (optional) $15 Cash Only
- Paddle Board or Kayaking activity (optional) $20 each
- Dole Ice Cream
- Gratuities / Tips (optional)
- Botanical Garden Admission (optional) *Closed Mondays
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up from select hotels & hubs within Waikiki. If we do not pick up from your hotel, we will offer the closest pick up location to your hotel. Pick up starts in Waikiki from 7:20AM - 7:55AM.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NORTH SHORE BEACH BUS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.