The Nostalgia Street Rods Museum located in Las Vegas has been showcasing extraordinary automobiles for over 10 years. Its multi-million dollar collection that has taken 50 years to collect features street rods to scooters, race cars and more dating from 1910 to 1965. Run by the Goldstrom family, the patriarch, Art Goldstrom, bought his first car when he was 15 and never stopped buying and restoring classics. His passion carried over to his late wife Shirley and daughter Sheri who now manages the museum. Make no mistake about it the Nostalgia Street Rods museum is the passion that this family lives and breathes 365 days a year. When you visit make sure you stop by the memorabilia section where you’ll find a large selection of antiques including signed sports and music memorabilia and much more!
About This Deal
Visit: Nostalgia Street Rods, 5375 Cameron St Ste M Ste M, Las Vegas, NV 89118-2221
The Nostalgia Street Rods Museum is one of the most unique museums in the world. Hundreds of pristine, vintage, classic cars worth millions and millions of dollars is a must see and experience when you’re in Las Vegas!
If you want a real treat the museum offers, a VIP tour with Art or Sheri Goldstrom - the man and daughter that spent most of their life collecting these absolutely beautiful automobiles. Art and Sheri have a story about every car and they are a virtual encyclopedia relating to these classic years.
Las Vegas has a lot of entertainment to offer but if you want to experience something you will never forget The Nostalgia Street Rods Museum will deliver!
The added bonus to this wonderful experience is the museum’s memorabilia section where you’ll find a large collection of antiques, signed sports and music memorabilia and much more is included with your paid admission!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- VIP Tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Nostalgia Street Rods
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
45 to 90 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nostalgia Street Rods in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.