Waikiki's white-sand beaches are not Oahu's only amazing attractions. No trip is complete without seeing Oahu's iconic mountain peaks. This 30 minute helicopter tour offers views of Diamond Head, the three peaks of Mt. Olomana, and Nu'uanu Pali. Along the way, you will also see the emerald waters of Haunama Bay, the lighthouse at Makapu'u Point and Pearl Harbor.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Your helicopter sightseeing experience begins over the island’s South Shore so you can see the Honolulu skyline and Diamond Head crater in a way not possible from the beach.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Hanauma Bay’s sheltered waters and incredible coral reefs pass below you as you soar among the nearby cliffs and volcanic outcroppings – the remnants of the island’s volcanic birth.
Pass By: Makapu'u Point, Kalaniana'ole Hwy turnout above Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, HI 96795
Rounding Makapu’u Point, you follow the Windward Coast and its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters as they lead you towards the gorgeous mountains beyond.
Pass By: Olomana Three Peaks Trail, 770 Auloa Rd, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734-4648
Turning inward you pass the three sharp peaks of famous Mt. Olomana, characteristic of its English translation, “divided hill.”
Pass By: Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest, Old Nuuanu Pali Rd., Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The lush tropical vegetation of the Nu’uanu Valley masks a secret: Oahu was born from fire.
Pass By: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
A breathtaking passage through the Nu’uanu Pali cliffs and the lush rainforests that lie within leads you back to the Leeward side of the island and Pearl Harbor.
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
The flight ends with a pass over the USS Arizona Memorial and a new appreciation of Oahu's volcanic origins and its spectacular terrain.
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Get a bird's eye view of the famous Waikiki Beach shoreline.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Rainbow Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- Parking Fees
- Phone Strap
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rainbow Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.