Soar over the Honolulu skyline and Waikiki's white-sand beaches as you discover the seaside city of Oahu. Enjoy views of Diamond Head, Punchbowl Crater, and the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Choose our exciting doors-off option and get crystal clear photographs of this beautiful city.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rainbow Helicopters, 155 Kapalulu Pl Suite 197, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1826
Fly high above the world famous city of Honolulu on our City-By-The-Sea helicopter tour. Your helicopter takes off from Honolulu International Airport and takes you over Honolulu Harbor and Oahu’s beautiful South Shore.
Pass By: Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Flying past Honolulu's skyline, you can see the busy shops of the Ala Moana Center and the popular picnic grounds of Magic Island.
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
As you near the white-sand beaches of Waikiki marvel at the multitude of surfers, beachgoers, sailboats, and swimmers savoring the beauty and joy of the island affectionately known as The Gathering Place.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Rising from Waikiki's beaches is mighty Diamond Head. Your bird's eye view will let you peer directly into the crater and wave to the hikers on the ridge beneath you.
Pass By: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
After flying over Punchbowl Crater and the U.S. National Military Cemetery of the Pacific, you head for Pearl Harbor.
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
At the famous port, you will pass over the USS Arizona memorial and the famous Battleship Missouri. At the end of your tour, you will understand why so many people fall in love with this city-by-the-sea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Rainbow Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- Parking Fees
- Phone Strap
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rainbow Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings