The sunset over Waikiki is Oahu's most awe inspiring show. This exclusive Sunset Helicopter tour gives you a front row seat to this brilliant spectacle.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Your helicopter flies past Honolulu's skyline as the evening light bathes it in brilliant reds, oranges, yellow
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
After passing above Waikiki beach, you will fly above Diamond Head to see the shadows reach beyond the peak and into the ocean deep beyond.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
As you pass over the ridges of the Leeward coast, Hanauma Bay appears below and gentle beaches transform into rugged volcanic cliffs, carved over millennia by sun, surf, and rain.
Pass By: Makapuu Lighthouse, Waimanalo, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96795
You continue on this regal tour by flying over top of the charming Makapu’u lighthouse.
Pass By: Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
The island’s Windward Coast awaits where you will see the incredible Ko’olau mountains standing watch above Lanikai Beach – often called the most marvelous beach in the world – and the offshore sandbars and coral formations that make Kaneohe Bay one of the most picturesque places on Earth.
Pass By: Mokoli’i Island, Oahu, HI 96744
Fly past Chinaman’s Hat, and view with awe the succulent Ka’a’awa Valley before you.
Pass By: Kaaawa, Kaaawa, Oahu, Hawaii
The pilot guides your helicopter into the pristine forest and jagged cliffs of the magnificent Ka'a'awa Valley. As the mountains approach, you fly in close to see the magnificent waters of Sacred Falls tumble over 1000 feet to the rainforest below.
Pass By: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
Check out the world famous North Shore where you can see the surfers challenge the waves at Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay.
Pass By: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
You head back towards the airport with a passage over the mountains and the island's inland sea - Dole Plantation's "Pineapple Sea".
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
You complete the circle of Oahu by turning inland and passing over the beautiful pineapple maze at the Dole Plantation. This incredible tour doesn't end until you have completed a solemn pass over Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Rainbow Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- Parking Fees
- Phone Strap
Rainbow Helicopters, 155 Kapalulu Pl #197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rainbow Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings