This is a completely immersive, private, historical experience of Downtown Manhattan from the lens of the Jazz Age. Seated in the backseat of a vintage car, the trip is designed to evoke a nostalgic feeling for the vibrancy & history of NYC's roots. We provide the music, the costumes/props, and the magic! Each driver is dressed from the 1920's, and creates an educational, private and premium experience while visiting New York City.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
Our certified tour guide will meet you in SoHo
Pass By: TriBeCa, New York City, NY
Cruise through the ritzy residential neighborhood of Tribeca
Pass By: Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York City, NY 10003
Marvel at the gorgeous architecture on the Woolworth Building, which held the title as the tallest building in the world for 17 years!
Pass By: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
Get a glimpse at St. Paul's Chapel, which is the oldest inhabited building in New York City
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Drive by and pay respects to the site that changed New Yorkers and the world forever.
Pass By: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Learn about the very first church that was established in Manhattan
Pass By: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Drive right alongside the charging bull for the best view without getting caught in the crowds!
Pass By: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Take in the center of the financial world and catch a glimpse of the New York Stock Exchange!
Pass By: Seaport District NYC, 19 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10038
View one of the few places in Manhattan that harbors a true sense of a time before subways and skyscrapers
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Learn about the dramatic saga surrounding the construction of this iconic bridge!
Pass By: Chinatown, Canal Street to Bayard Street, New York City, NY 10013
Home to the highest concentration of Chinese people in the entire Western Hemisphere.
Pass By: Little Italy, Little Italy, New York City, New York
Home to many treasures, such as Lombardi’s, the first pizzeria in the US
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nowaday in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.