Take a song-by-song stroll through Hamilton’s rise and eventual fall as New York’s foremost Founding Father. This tour is designed for folks who have already seen or plan to see the 11 Tony Award winning Broadway production or those just addicted to the cast album. The tour puts the songs, history and lower Manhattan locations into perspective. The tour matches up individual songs with their actual location, including some bonus stops that help illuminate the time and place that Alexander Hamilton lived and died in. Each guest receives a Personal Listening Device to insure you hear every word and note, no matter how noisy the city gets.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 44 Maiden Lane, New York City, NY 10045
View the turret shaped conference room a modern day room where it happened.
Pass By: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Pass By: Bowling Green, Broadway & Whitehall Street, New York City, NY 10004
Oldest Park in NYC
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
First capital of US
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour "may" not be for children under the age of 9. There is a fair amount of historical information and stories, sometimes the younger children can become bored. However, you know your child best and this is more of a guideline than a rule.
- I try to keep the harsher language out of the tour, but it is impossible to eliminate certain profanities and parents should be prepared for their children to hear this.
- We do visit the gravesites
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are subject to cancellation when Wind Chill falls below 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Tour Conducted Using UHF Personal Listening Device - Never miss a word or song no matter how noisy the city gets.
- Local guide
Staten Island Ferry Terminal, New York, NY 10004, USA
Trinity Church, 75 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NY Tour Monkey in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.