Join us under the stars for the Big Island’s newest luau show featuring dinner from Umekes Restaurants, voted west Hawaiiʻs best seafood and poke.
Our performers will take you through Polynesia stopping at exciting locations like Tahiti, Samoa, and New Zealand, accompanied by some of the finest drum beats and music on the island. Ia Orana, Talofa and Kia Ora, come with us and experience a Polynesian Luau like never before.
About This Deal
Served family style, Umekes Restaurants showcases their award winning Hawaiian cuisine featuring authentic Hawaiian food such as laulau, kalua pig, and fresh of the hook grilled catch, just to name a few. Sip on signature drinks like the Buffalo Soldier and other classic cocktails.
We bring to life into the Polynesian Revue. Laniakea Luau Show takes you on a journey through Polynesia starting here in Hawaiʻi, then stopping at places like Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand, and more. This show is filled with culture, music, dance, and most importantly, fun!
Safety is our highest priority. To ensure proper social distancing we are assigning tables per reservation at purchase. Food will be served family style at the table, and cocktail servers will serve your drinks.
• Umekes Authentic Hawaiian Cuisine - Kalua Pig, Laulau, Teri Chicken, Poke, Bone-in Kalbi, Poi, Lomi Salmon, Hoʻio Salad, Mixed Green Salad with Oriental Dressing, Haupia and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- While arriving our staff will check temperatures, offer sanitiser, and ensure the traffic flow is properly distant and safe. Mask are required to enter the show and must be worn when not seated at your table. Periodically our Emcee will announce the rules and procedures of the event.
- Dinner - Umekes Restaurants Authentic Hawaiian Cuisine.
- Luau Show
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy 1 free Mai Tai
- Shell lei
74-5599 Pawai Pl, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ʻŌahi Entertainment in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.