Enjoy the scenic views on the way from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon as you pass back and forth across the Utah and Arizona state borders on your way to Page, AZ. Depending on the weather, your first stop for the day will be either in Mesquite - NV or Hurricane - UT where you will have the opportunity to stretch your legs, use the restrooms, and grab coffee before continuing on your way. Arrive in Page at approximately 12:00 PM and after a brief orientation of the area and a second bathroom break, start an approximately 1 hour and 30 minute tour through the canyon with a certified Navajo tribal guide. During the tour, wander past breathtaking red sandstone walls and spiraling corkscrew formations that made the canyon famous illuminated by sunlight climbing down the narrow slotted walls. After your guided tour of Antelope Canyon, it's a short, ten minute drive to Horseshoe Bend where an easy, 1 km hike will take you to the edge of a stunning vista-point.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ
An experienced guide takes you through the lower antelope canyon in which the corkscrew walls and colors are surreal. The most photographed slot canyon in the world will have you in awe of nature's beauty.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Walk on a trail which is 1.5 miles or 2.4 kilometers round trip down to an entrenched meander approximately 300+ meters deep, Horseshoe Bend.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of the place and address where you want us to pick you up and drop off
after the tour.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Obremos, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.