We are a guide service that gives you the unique experience you deserve. We provide fun, educational, interactive, and interpretive tours of wild and scenic places in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Places where humans share an untamed landscape with bears, bison, elk, and wolves; where gurgling hot springs capture your gaze; and the rumble of cascading waterfalls can be felt through your feet.
What You'll Get
One of the best times to take photographs of the Teton Mountain Range is during the golden hour (30-minutes before and 30-minutes after sunset). Golden hour photography can result in almost magical photos.
You can emphasize textures, long shadows, make things glow, and create fun silhouettes. It's also a good time to take pictures of wildlife as they forage for an early evening snack.
Let’s chase the sunset together!
• Grand Teton National Park, North Of Jackson Wyoming, WY
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Bottled water
- Use of binoculars
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
Jackson, WY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in the Town of Jackson, Teton Village, or a mutually agreeable location.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Obsidian Cliff Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.