Head to the country side of Oahu's West coast where years of minimal development helped to bolster and maintain a flourishing abundance of marine life, coral reefs, and clear water. We visit areas frequented by pods of dolphins and turtles and many other sea life. Humpback whales migrate here annually from Alaska during our winter months of November and April putting on a show for our guests. Snorkel in the warm, crystal clear blue waters that you've seen in movies then enjoy a buffet meal on us. We provide complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, and round trip transportation from Waikiki.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Joy Cruises, 92-100 Waipahe Pl Ko Olina Marina, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-4293
Travel by our complimentary round trip transportation from Waikiki on a comfortable air-conditioned motor-coach to the marina where you will board our 61-foot (18.5-meter) Kai OliOli catamaran for your 3.5-hour cruise. You can choose from three departure times — morning, afternoon, or sunset — to suit your schedule.
Once we depart the marina, we’ll head north along the pristine western coast of Oahu to look for dolphins, whales (seasonal), flying fish, green sea turtles, and admire the beautiful unspoiled scenery. When your captain locates a pod of dolphins or whales, your boat stops to allow you to get an excellent view of the mighty mammals from the spacious deck. Your expert crew can answer any questions that you may have about the animals you see.
Afterward, your captain steers the boat into a special spot for snorkeling. We provide your snorkel gear and detailed safety and snorkeling instructions. We have a roomy, comfortable sitting area with wide steps to allow you to comfortably put your gear on and easily wade into the water. Once in, marvel at colorful corals and multitudes of fish for an hour of snorkeling with guides available to assist you with fish identification and safety.
Back on the boat, you can rinse off in one of the boat’s four warm, freshwater showers. Two changing rooms and restrooms are also available.
Once the snorkelers return to the boat, the crew serves a sumptuous Hawaiian buffet that includes teriyaki chicken, kalua pig (pulled pork), tossed salad, rice and fresh fruit along with your choice of beer, wine, mai tai, or margarita (up to four alcoholic drinks included). As you enjoy your meal, we begin a leisurely cruise back to the marina. Throughout the cruise
Throughout the tour, we serve unlimited bottled water and soft drinks while your captain and crew share the history and legends of the Waianae Coast. A professional photographer takes photos both above and under water which you have the option to purchase back at the dock before you depart.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We can accept collapsible wheelchairs and small umbrella strollers but they will be stored at the marina during the cruise. Wheelchair guests must be able to walk up a short flight of steps onto the bus and boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centralized Waikiki locations. HOTEL NAME REQUIRED
- Beverages (both alcoholic and nonalcoholic)
- Use of snorkels, masks, fins, flotation vests, flotation noodles
- Buffet meal
- Sunscreen lotion, ginger pills
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Joy Cruises
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ocean Joy Cruises - Oahu in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.