The annual gray whale migration is one of the world's most magnificent and accessible wildlife spectacles. Each fall, thousands of gray whales migrate from their summer feeding grounds around Alaska down to the waters of Baja California, Mexico where they breed and calf. In the spring, the whales and their calves migrate back up north for the summer.
What You'll Get
View the migration of gray whales as they pass through California waters on their journey from Alaska to Mexico. Feeding humpback whales, seals and sea lions and myriad sea birds are also seen in Half Moon Bay during this time of year.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Free parking in Lot C at Pillar Point Harbor
- Drinking Water, Tea and Coffee
- Restroom on board
- No concessions sold on board, including food
4 Johnson Pier, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oceanic Society in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.