Embark on your own “private” 2-4 hour San Diego CLASSIC sailing Experience. Enjoy an intimate sail with friends and family. Take in the coastal sights of famous San Diego landmarks from a different vantage aboard a “classic” Slocum styled vessel. She is from an era where sea-going was for exploration of new worlds.These boats were used in the popular “Captain Ron” or “50 FIRST DATES” movies due to their classic lines. Beautiful hand carved old growth Burmese teak, and bronze accents throughout. Great vessel for spectacular photo opportunities, or to venture to times long past. If you choose the open ocean route with a longer duration, you may even get to see some dolphins, whales or other unsuspecting sea-life along the way.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Preserves one of the largest collections of historic sea vessels in the United States.
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
The USS Midway Museum is a historical naval aircraft carrier museum located in downtown San Diego, California at Navy Pier
Pass By: The Coronado Ferry Landing, 1201 1st St, Coronado, CA 92118-1462
Waterfront shopping center with art galleries, apparel retailers, fine dining & casual eateries
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, San Diego, CA
The San Diego–Coronado Bridge, locally referred to as the Coronado Bridge, is a prestressed concrete/steel girder bridge, crossing over San Diego Bay in the United States, linking San Diego with Coronado, California. The bridge is signed as part of State Route 75.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guest must contact Oceanquest Sailing Adventures after purchase for exact departure time and pick up location.
- This is a "private sail tour" we limit guest to a maximum of 6 paid guests per booking.
- Minors (minimum age of 3) must be under adult supervision outside the cockpit area and subject to wear appropriate safety gear while forward of cockpit area
- Non-skid deck type shoes only, gum-soled, Vans are good. No black soled shoes please
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible due to uneven surfaces and confined spaces. This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair needs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Varied Refreshments
- Extra on-board time, by request and confirmation only
- Please call regarding any special requests
2 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oceanquest Sailing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.