Do you like off-the-beaten path finds? Our gastronomical food adventures give you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Square restaurants and shops in one tour. Our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will lead you on a quirky, fun, and delicious walk through the colorful, historic Davis Square. Together you will hear stories from local entrepreneurs and understand the most interesting tidbits from the rich history of this hip New England neighborhood where Boston locals live and dine. You’ll learn why Davis Square is considered one of Boston’s most diverse neighborhoods and best food scenes. We will sample innovative eats as well as family recipes such as gyros and crepes packed with flavor. You may even get to try your hand at New England’s candlepin bowling as we indulge in the area’s favorite pizza. Wrap your day up with a sweet award-winning treat. This tour is suitable for all ages. Vegetarian and vegan friendly!
What You'll Get
Tour highlights - sample itinerary:
• Learn local history!
• Meet the owners (when possible)
• Start off the tour with a visit to the area's first oatmeal cafe
• Sample delicious gyros by a local purveyor
• Try your hand at candlepin bowling and sample delicious flatbread
• Bite into the area's best donuts
• Travel the world with us as we try specialty chocolates or nutsPlease note that this is a walking tour, and so guests will need to be able to walk at least 1 mile. We can also accommodate wheel chairs on this tour as there are no stairs, but there may be uneven surfaces as it's an older city.
Please bring a water bottle, weather appropriate gear, and your appetite!
Please send us any dietary preferences at least 2 days in advance preferably.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Off The Beaten Path Food Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
55 Davis Square, Somerville, MA 02144, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Off The Beaten Path Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.