Kendall Square, Cambridge is centrally located right near the Charles River and is home to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge Innovation Center, and exciting biotech and pharma companies. On this exciting Food Innovation Tour we will eat at some of the most incredible and beautiful restaurants in the city while sampling a variety of delicious dishes. On each stop, we will cover a piece of food innovation and food science while hearing about what's innovating in Kendall Square. Discover the most impressive and beautiful spaces in Cambridge in this special curated experience.
$60 per guest includes all food and fun.
Guests must purchase tickets in advance.
What You'll Get
The tour will happen rain or shine outside in Kendall Square, Cambridge with lots of stops right in the heart of the MIT campus.
A sample itinerary for the tour includes the following:
Learn local history and about food science and innovation
Walk the Entrepreneurial Walk of Fame
Discover a rooftop garden
Sample diverse modern cuisine in the most impressive and beautiful spaces in Cambridge
Enjoy a specialty cocktail and creative dessert
Guests must purchase tickets in advance. Details will be sent to the guest upon booking.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes for the tour. We are excited to have you as our guest.
We are excited to share more about the science of food as we explore the most beautiful restaurants in Boston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Off The Beaten Path Food Tours
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities (recommended $10 per guest)
We will be sending the guest the detailed meeting location upon booking.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Off The Beaten Path Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.