Okanagan Parasail is a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible. Come fly with us hundreds of feet over Lake Okanagan for the ride that will make your summer. Enjoy the spectacular views of Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley and wave to your friends below.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Imagine flying 300 feet above Okanagan Lake! 360 degree unobstructed panoramic views of mountains, the lake and City of Kelowna with all of its wineries, golf courses and much more!
Parasailing is a unique way for the entire family to see Lake Okanagan and its surroundings; whether you ride on the boat or ride in the sky you need no experience and no ability. Grab a friend and book now!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Okanagan Parasail in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.