This tour is all things that you expected to see in just one day. It will be full of unbelievable beauty of nature.
Also, we will stop at the bigfoot watching area. you would take some memorable pictures with bigfoot on Espresso Chalet.
How could be all this beauty in one package? You will see.
[German town – Leavenworth] is the most famous German town in the northwest of the United States. On arrival in the Bavarian town (Leavenworth), you’ll have two hours for lunch (own expense) with free time to explore. The German town - Leavenworth has more than 90 shops, each with a unique style including wine shops and art galleries. There are also many restaurants operating German-style cuisines, such as the German village of Schweinshaxe, German sausage, and Munich beer, which has won the tourists' favor.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, WA
Travel over one of the floating bridges east of Seattle to cross Lake Washington.(sightseeing)
Pass By: Bellevue, Bellevue, Washington
Bellevue is a city located across Lake Washington from Seattle. ... The city's name is derived from the French term belle vue ("beautiful view"). Tech companies thrive here. Bungie, Concur, Expedia, Microsoft, Pokémon, T-Mobile, and Valve all have major presences or are headquartered in Bellevue.
Pass By: Woodinville, Woodinville, Washington
Woodinville is renowned for its spectacular location in the Sammamish River Valley, its top wineries, craft breweries, cideries, and distilleries and it's warm and welcoming town.
Pass By: Monroe, Monroe, Washington
It is located at the confluence of the Skykomish, Snohomish, and Snoqualmie rivers in the Cascade foothills. Monroe and surrounding areas present a kaleidoscope of past and present. Dairy farming, berry farming, vegetables, poultry and beef, nurseries, tree farms and logging, horse breeding and training, all blend harmoniously with the majesty of the mountains, swift-running rivers, ancient cedar and hemlock forests, and many wonderful parks and trails full of natural beauty.
Stop At: Gold Bar, Gold Bar, Washington
Stop at the Bigfoot watching area, (Bigfoot souvenir shopping)
Watching for bigfoot, No matter if you could not observe one bigfoot in the jungle, you would take some memorable pictures with bigfoot on Espresso Chalet. Forthermore, Visit the 14 ft tall wood carving of Harry Henderson from the movie `Harry and the Henderson's' ' (actual film location) and scouting tips for photography enthusiasts. Grab your gourmet coffee & espresso drinks (own expense) enjoy the spectacular 265-foot waterfall and panoramic views of the Skykomish River Valley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Iron Goat Rest Area, Leavenworth, WA 98826, USA
There is a cool caboose located here, and this location also serves as an entrance to the Iron Goat Trail, a former railroad that has been converted into a high quality trail. This is a gentle walk along the old Great Northern railroad grade built over the Cascades in 1893.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Stevens Pass, Washington 98826, USA
Steven pass is a medium sized ski resort with 10 ski lifts (10 chair lifts, 1 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 549 metres (1800 feet) of vertical descent. Stevens Pass has 1124 acres of terrain over 37 trails. Stevens Pass is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers
Stop At: Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Washington
Two hours for lunch (own expense) with free time to explore. 13:00-15:00
Leavenworth is now the 2nd most popular tourist destination (after Seattle) in Washington state.
(Leavenworth has more than 90 shops, each with a unique style including wine shops and art galleries. There are also many restaurants operating German-style cuisines, such as the German village of Schweinshaxe, German sausage and Munich beer, which has won the tourists' favor).
Leavenworth is home to the Nutcracker Museum, which houses an incredible collection of more than 7,000 nutcrackers from around the world, dating from prehistoric to modern. Stop in, and you will be amazed at how many ways a nut can be cracked!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Deception Falls, US Highway 2, Skykomish, WA
Deception Falls is a great stop for a quick stretch of the legs as you drive over Stevens Pass. The highlight is the tumbling, multi-tiered waterfall and its distinctive 90 degree turn the creek makes at a stop along the way.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Snacks - Bottled water, Snacks, Transport by a driver guide from pickup to drop off
- Entry/Admission - Deception Falls
- Dinner - Lunch, Alcoholic Beverages, museum entrance tickets and tips
8 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oktaytours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.