See the remarkable pyramids and monuments of the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza and swim in the underground swimming hole of Ik Kil. Learn more about the Mayan civilization and their culture and go to the colonial city of Valladolid. Participate in the degustation of the authentic local foods and beverages. No hassle 12-hour tour covering all the major attractions of Yucatan for a very reasonable price including easy hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen or Tulum. The pick ups start 1-1.5 hours before the departure time. First stop - a brief visit to Valladolid, then lunch and a gastronomic degustation. Second stop - 2,5 hours guided visit to Chichen-Itza. 2,5 hours are divided between guided tour and free time. 3rd and the last stop - a refreshing swim in Ik-Kil cenote.
This tour makes covering these top Yucatan attractions easier (and less expensive) than trying to arrange transportation independently.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
30 minutes visit to Valladolid
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guide tour in Chichen-Itza and free time
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
1 hour free time to swim in cenote Ik-Kil
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Bottled water
- Bilingual guide professional certificated guide
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tasting of local products
- Tasting of typical beverages
- Visit to Valladolid
- Guided visit to Chichen-Itza
- Free time in Chichen-Itza
- Visit to Ik-Kil cenote and free time there
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Effective February 1st 2019 all visitors to Chichen-Itza will need to pay a local tax of 13USD
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the OlMar Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.