Discover the sensational beauty of the Florida Keys from the air on this helicopter tour. Choose between two options: See the changing colors of the sky over this tropical paradise on a 20-minute sunset tour or pack as much as possible into a 1-hour ‘see everything’ tour. Gaze down at the stunning blue waters teeming with diverse sea life and learn about the history of the Keys on this not-to-be-missed tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old City Helicopters, LLC, 9850 Overseas Hwy Florida Keys Marathon Airport, Marathon Shores, Marathon, FL 33050-3310
Choose between a 60-minute see-it-all tour or a 20-minute sunset flight in the Florida Keys from Marathon Airport. You can't go wrong with either option — no matter which you choose, you’ll see the impossibly blue waters of the Florida Keys with a bird’s-eye view.
Sunset Tour: For a unparalleled romantic experience, the sunset tour will whisk you and your special someone above the waters and allow you to witness Florida’s unique sunset colors as they change over picturesque islands set amid blue waters. Don’t forget to look down, as you may see turtles and dolphins slowly swimming through the sea beneath you. Approximately 20 minutes.
See Everything Tour: Kick back and relax on this fantastic overview tour of the Florida Keys by copter. Cruise over the craggy isles and coral reefs that make the Florida Keys famous. Explore paradise by air as you gaze out your window at the sea life swimming beneath you. See the historic Sombrero Key Lighthouse and appreciate the views of the surrounding islands and ocean. Approximately 1 hour.
Please note: Due to safety requirements, we cannot accommodate persons weighing more than 300 pounds (136 kg). For a group of three, no more than a total of 550 pounds (249 kg).
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg). For groups of three (3) passengers, total passenger weight must not exceed 550 pounds (249 kg)
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- 60-minute helicopter tour (if option selected)
- 20-minute helicopter tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Old City Helicopters, LLC
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
9850 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
Flights are available from 9am to 6pm. You must advise of your preferred time in the Special Requirements field at booking.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Old City Helicopter Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.